What Personal Information About Visitors Does TECHCMS gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from TECHCMS.
- In some campaigns, we will send you some newsletters. In case you do not want to receive such emails, please let us know, by consenting or not to store your information.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please inform us.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features.
Does TECHCMS Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
When you use TECHCMS Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.